Weekly Digest, February 5
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Are the Digits of Pi Truly Random?
- Data Science Graphs (without the code!)
- Using SQL to Estimate Customer Lifetime Value without Machine Learning
- Sophisticated data strategies call for better analytical features and language diversity
- Hilarious Graphs Prove That Correlation Is Not Causation
- Transforming Quantitative Data to Qualitative Data
- Aspiring Data Scientists – Get Hired!
- Question: How does a Tasktracker obtain it’s necessary data
- Question: Merging data
- AI’s Impact on Retail: Examples of Walmart and Amazon +
- AI as a Catalyst Across Most Cycles of the IoT
- The one critical skill many data scientists are missing
- Paradox Regarding Random (Normal) Numbers
- Four Interesting Math Problems
- Why 80% U.S Companies Will Be Shifted Towards Cloud Based Apps
- US Household Income Distribution by State
- Selected Recent Articles from Top DSC Contributors – Part 4
Picture of the Week