Weekly Digest, March 19
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
- IBM predicts that the demand for data scientists will soar 28% by 2020. Take advantage of this opportunity and enhance your skill set with an online data analytics degree. Learn to collect, analyze, and model data, design and use databases, and apply analytics to high volume data problems.
Learn more . . . Submit your application and start in fall.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Neural network classification of data using Smile
- Credit Risk Prediction Using Artificial Neural Network Algorithm
- Basics of Bayesian Decision Theory
- Swarm Optimization: Goodbye Gradients +
- How to Build Customize Maps in Power BI?
- College Hoops Conference Rankings
- Autonomous Driving: Car detection with YOLO Model with Keras in Python +
- Artificial Neural Networks: Part 1 ++
- Email Classification into relevant labels using Neural Networks
- A Simple Introduction to Complex Stochastic Processes – Part 2
- Probabilistic Forecasting: Learning Uncertainty +
- ML Explained: Supervised, Unsupervised & Reinforcement Learning
- GDPR: an Opportunity to drive Customer Experience & Create Digital Trust
- What is intelligence?
- 5 Questions To Prepare You For Your Next Data Science Interview
- Steps of Modelling
- Big Data and Machine Learning (Google case)
- Strata – What a Difference a Year Makes
- Selected Recent Articles from Top DSC Contributors – Part 7
- Analytics Training Problems for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Add column values as new row conditionally
- How to do inverse prediction in data science/machine learning
- How to use tools directory in “data science at the command line” repo?
- Research Problem for PhD Student
- Sales Forecasting
- Data science project example ?
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
- [Whitepaper] Making Machine Learning Simple
- Gain Big Data Expertise with Villanova University
- Think Big Data with a Business Analysis Certificate
- Complimentary Guide to Embedded Analytics Solutions
- Data Contributions to a Conversational AI Platform – March 28
- rEvolutionize Your Analytics: Break Barriers to Insight – March 27
- The Analytics Revolution: Evolution or Extinction – March 20
- Prepare Raw and Diverse Data Faster – April 5
- Self-Service Analytics: Fostering a Data-Enabled Culture – April 17
- SAS Online Training: Learn SAS Programming With A Video Tutorial
- Live webinar series: 2018 Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends
- Stats Camp: Summer Statistical Methods Training Courses 2018