Weekly Digest, March 5
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
- Enhance your data analysis skills with an online degree from Penn State World Campus. Our programs focus on data and data management. Learn to collect, classify, analyze, and model data, design and use databases, and apply analytics techniques to high volume data problems. Submit your application by March 15 to start taking courses in May. Learn more . . .
- The Next Generation of BI According to Gartner. It’s clear from this year’s 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics & BI that augmented analytics, agility and autonomy, and the increased need for embedded analytics is here. Sisense, named Visionary for the second consecutive year, has executed on these exact points with a vision towards the future. See how in this demo.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- ‘Kindof’ Big Data in R
- 5 Pro-Tips For Data Scientists To Write Good Code
- Using Neural Networks for sales prospecting
- List of Must – Read Free Data Science Books
- Sample Projects for Data Scientists in Training
- Free Guide: Interpretable Machine Learning
- Which Programming Language to Choose?
- Implementing Lucas-Kanade Optical Flow algorithm in Python +
- Graph-Based Image Segmentation in Python
- Question: Work process with huge geospatial datasets?
- Question: Survey analysis
- Question: Is it better to overpredict, or underpredict?
- Question: Role of Statistics in Theoretical Data Science?
- Question: Career in Data science field
- 5 Best Practices for Email Data Analysis
- Technology has to follow your data strategy
- Blockchain – The Strong Backbone for Businesses
- A complete guide to Raspberry Pi
- Intelligent Systems Vs. AI: How To Help Your Clients
- Advanced Analytics Platforms – Big Changes in the Leaderboard
- Time Series Analysis and Forecasting: Novel Business Perspectives
- When Aggregates Fail
- Narrowband IoT – Market Trends
- The Future & Innovations of AI In Manufacturing Market
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
- Gartner MQ – Machine Learning & Data Science 2018
- Not all BI is created equal
- Automated ML: Model Risk Management
- [eBook] Deep Learning + AI: Solving Real World Problems
- The Promise of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Top 4 Excel Functions Done Better with Data Wrangling – March 21
- Practical Human-in-the-Loop Machine Learning – March 15
- SAS Online Training: Learn SAS Programming With A Video Tutorial
- Live webinar series: 2018 Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends
- Kickstart your data science career